Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have sparked a brand new royal row by launching a new slick website. Called Sussex.com, the site quietly went live last night and appears to be a platform for the couple to keep fans up to date with their post-royal work and charitable commitments. It also features lengthy bios about the pair. But despite the couple sensationally quitting as working royals more than four years ago, the new site has raised eyebrows by prominently displaying their royal titles and featuring a royal crest amid fears they could use this for commercial use. However, a source close to Harry and Meghan has hit back at the accusations they shouldn’t use their titles on their new site, which has fuelled speculation the pair are preparing a relaunch of their post-royal careers. Here’s everything we know about the new website so far – and why it’s causing such a stir. Quiet launch Sussex.com was quietly launched on Monday night, with the homepage displaying it as the website of “The Office of Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex” along with a royal crest. It is accompanied by a snap of the couple, which was taken at the Invictus Games in Dusseldorf last year and featured on their 2023 Christmas card. The ‘About’ page of the website provides visitors with some information about the couple. It reads: “The Office of Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex is shaping the future through business and philanthropy. This includes: THE ARCHEWELL FOUNDATION, ARCHEWELL PRODUCTIONS, patronages, ventures, and organizations which receive the support of the couple, individually and/or together.” There is also a section that has bios of the couple and on Harry’s ‘about me’ page, the Duke is referred to as a “humanitarian, military veteran, mental health advocate, and environmental campaigner”. It also says Harry has “dedicated his adult life to advancing causes that he is passionate about and that advance permanent change for people and places”. Meghan’s about me page meanwhile says the 42-year-old former Suits actress is “a feminist and champion of human rights and gender equity”. It continues to state: “Her lifelong advocacy for women and girls remains a constant thread in her humanitarian and business ventures.” Glaring omissions But despite having lengthy bios, there are several glaring omissions from both Harry and Meghan’s about me sections. When it comes to Harry, there is no mention of the Royal Family, his upbringing or that his father is King Charles and his late grandmother was Queen Elizabeth II. On their previous website Sussexroyal.com, there was a section about serving the monarchy, which has not been included on the new site. Meanwhile, when it comes to Meghan, there is no mention of her surname, Markle, and she is only referred to by either her first name or her title the Duchess of Sussex. Also, her acting career and role as Rachel Zane on Suits is reduced to just a few words. Raised eyebrows and hit back The new website is believed to have raised eyebrows in royal circles over fears they could use the site, featuring their titles and crest, for commercial gain. When the couple shocked the world in early 2020 when they announced their decision to leave royal life and the UK behind for a new start in the United States, what followed was a series of intense talks, including the infamous Sandringham Summit, where the conditions of their royal exit were negotiated. The late Queen and other royal officials agreed the couple should not use the word ‘royal’ in their new branding, according to the Daily Mail, or trade off their HRH titles. But now a source has warned Harry and Meghan could now run into trouble by featuring the titles and their crest so prominently on their site. One told the Daily Mail: “They are going to have real trouble with the use of Sussex. It is a royal title and if there is any hint of commercialism about this it will be shut down. It’s just staggering they cannot see how gauche it is.” However, a source close to the Sussexes hit back at the claim saying their titles were theirs and a fact. The insider added: “Prince Harry and Meghan are the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. That is a fact. It is their surname and family name.” Other websites The new Sussex.com site appears to be an update to their previous Sussexroyal.com site, which is still live. That site, set up in 2020, outlined their then-new position and their future plans. But they were reportedly banned from using it, just weeks later. And with the Sussex Royal site having not been updated in some time, it means it contains a major glaring error about the Royal Family under the monarchy section of the site. There it still lists the late Queen as Sovereign, despite her death at the age of 96 more than a year ago. However, it now contains a message directing readers to the new Sussex.com site. As well as Sussex.com, other new websites Harry and Meghan have are one for Archewell Productions (archewellproductions.com) and another for the Archewell Foundation (archewell.org). Their previous Archewell.com site now redirects to Sussex.com.